08 July 2013

To Do List, Version 1.0

So with my visa appointment fast approaching (next week, ah!), here is Nic's ridiculous to-do list is looking:

  1. Fill out visa application.
  2. Request and receive background check.
  3. Translate BGC using Rev Translation Services. Will take about 24 hours.
  4. Request and receive Apostille from the State of Florida.
  5. Medical certificate signed by doctor for both consulate and CIEE.
  6. Translated medical certificate (thanks, doc!).
  7. Two passport photos (but I'm going to Walgreens tomorrow or Wednesday).
  8. Copies of: letters from Comunidad de Madrid and CIEE, passport info page, my license. Kinkos, I'm looking at you.
  9. Money order from USPS.
  10. Book flight!
  11. Make money to take with me...work in progress. Anyone trying to give me a late graduation present?!?
Y'all. This is so legit now that my flight is booked. I was kind of iffy about purchasing one before getting my visa, but I did that before I studied abroad and didn't have an issue so I decided to go for it again. For those of you who are trying to book a flight, I definitely recommend STA Travel and Student Universe. They have the cheapest prices I've seen on international flights. I lucked out: I had enough miles on my frequent flier account to travel for free (minus taxes)! 

I will be posting about my visa appointment next week after it happens...hopefully it all goes smoothly!

2 comments:

  1. Assistance and support in relation to the other printer details can be obtained through the setup page for www hp com123. The site has evolved into the primary source of information to resolve any issues with your HP printer.

    You can norton security account login online via any supported web browser on your computer or Mac. Once you've entered your Norton account ID along with your username and password, you'll instantly be connected to your entire account details.

    Are you planning a trip or require an urgent trip, and searching for a flight that is cheap? This is the easiest method of delta flight booking online easily. For the cheapest airfare, Delta Airlines is the best choice. It is the second-largest airline and one of the largest airlines in the United States from the point of view of the number of passengers it carries on its schedule in revenue, passenger kilometers of revenue flown, and the size of its fleet. Delta Airlines' headquarters is located situated in Atlanta, Georgia.

    Car Part Junction is also guaranteed, and we provide rapid turnaround times as well as used auto parts for sale for cars that is environmentally friendly and help to protect the environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The modular OT structure is a self-standing unit that can be built inside a hospital. Modular Operation Theatre panels are either made from steel or glass. The inside of the panels facing Operation Theatre tables are painted with anti-microbial paint of 200 microns.

    Air ducts will be installed in all four corners of the room. The Operation Theatre should have enough space to facilitate the procedure. Any remaining space can be used as storage. To achieve a smooth surface, the joints and cavities should be filled with epoxy.

    ReplyDelete